Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Crystal

First off I would like to thank you for taking the time to look at our blog and hope you find that this is something you will want to follow!! We have so many crafts, hobbies and so much more that we want to share with you!! And we both look forward to hearing from all of our readers and what they want to see from us as well!
Crystal

A Little About Me

I am a mother of two boys and a wife to an amazing husband! I work for the local school district so during the school year, I will most likely be less active but the summer months allow me to dedicate more time to this blog! 

As for my crafting, my husband actually complains that I have 'too many hobbies' but its what I love to do. I love to crochet but I also love to scrapbook and make cards. I run a crochet store through Etsy.com and a Facebook page just for my handmade crochet items. Please feel free to check it out at http://www.facebook.com/myphotojewelry. Most my items revolve around my other favorite hobby!

I love photography!! Most of my crochet items are for photography props but love to make anything my hook allows me to! I'm hoping to be a registered photography business within a year and I believe photography can be an art in itself. I love to capture any special moments the camera will allow me to see!

Learning new crafts and being creative with the supplies I have is always a fun challenge to me! My mother and I have crafted together for several years together and always loved to find challenges for each other. So when Stephanie came to me with the opportunity of creating a crafting blog, I jumped at the chance. This is one of her many great ideas and I'm honored to be a part of it.

Outside of my crafting world, I love to spend time outdoors. There is a family cabin that my family and I love to spend time at no matter what season. In the warmer months, I love to sit out in the backyard while my children play and crochet! And I love crafting with the oldest one and making homemade games (the younger boy is only one so I haven't really done any crafts with him yet.) As this blog ages, I will be sharing the numerous things my children and I love to do together, including our fun handmade games!


Again, we encourage you to not just be a reader but also to challenge us!! Tell us what you want to see, tell us what you want to learn.... we'll try to become the 'crafting, hobby and so much more' blog that you can't wait to see what comes from us next!

Until next craft....
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from our readers. If you get a moment let us know what you think.