Saturday, September 29, 2012

Mama's got a new TOY!!!!






OMG I could not be more in LOVE!!!!! My Husband spoiled me this last week and bought me the Silhouette Cameo! I have been begging for a die cutting machine for he past couple years. We just could not wrap our minds around the cost of the cartridges for the cricket and even the die cuts for the cuttle bug can get pricey. Not only that but really how often are you really going to cut that image out.




As some of you might know the Silhouette allows you to create your own images and cut then out using there software and the designers deluxe upgrade. This is well worth the money. I am just amazed at how many awesome things you can do with this thing. I highly suggest that if you are in the market for a paper die cut machine that you look into the Silhouette. They have some great deals on amazon where you can get a bundle package. Sometimes you can be lucky and get an even bigger discount if its one of amazons dented box sales. I always look for those.

Anyway I wanted to share some of my very first designs. I created these using some of my brushes in photoshop and then put everything together.



















I can't wait to see where my imagination will take me.

Happy Crafting
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from our readers. If you get a moment let us know what you think.