Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pom Pom Christmas Tree

Christmas Decorations!?!?!?!



In our house we seem to skip right over thanksgiving decorations and start Christmas. We actually have a lot going on in December so we wanted to make sure that we had enough time to properly decorate. I would like to share the first Christmas Craft of the season. (at least for us anyway)

last year I won an a massive amount of Pom Poms. I used some here and there on projects through out the year but I wanted to do something using them as the main material.




Materials Used:
Styrofoam Cones
Pom Poms
Hot Glue
Beads,Pins, Etc





So first I had picked out all my Poms Poms to make sure I had enough and an assortment. Using my Styrofoam cone and the hot glue I started by adding hot glue to the lowest part of the cone to start putting the pom poms on. Working your way from bottom to top. Once I got the cone filled I took some glitter poms and glue them to the top to make my tree topper.

For the blue tree I had added some pearl ended sewing pins to use as my tree accents.




As you can see in the background I used more of the glitter poms to make some garland. I have to admit. I like the glitter pom garland. The green and red garland is now hanging over my fireplace. I look forward to sharing you more of our families holiday crafts through out the next month or so.


Happy Crafting,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from our readers. If you get a moment let us know what you think.