Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Years Resolutions

*Let's Bring on 2013*

We have learned a lot not only about yourselves but we have learned so much through doing our crafts and sharing them with you. This has been an amazing year. We look forward to an even better 2013!!!

We would like to share some our our blogging resolutions that we have made for ourselves, to bring you a better and more friendly experience when you drop by to see what we have done.





Stephanie:


1.) My first resolution that I would like to start with is....That I will post at least 3-4 times a month. I am hoping to get at least one a week. It would be awesome if I could double that but a realistic goal would be once a week. 

2.) My second resolution is to introduce more crafts using the Silhouette. Keeping in line with this. I will be releasing for limited time, downloadable vectors for you to cut out for your own personal use. These downloads will be in .PNG or .SVG format so that you can use them not only for cutting machines but that you can print and cut the out to use in our own scrappy way. 

3.) Last but not least I would like to see some interactivity between us and our readers. I plan on having link up parties and more giveaways. I know I would love to see what you all do during your crafting adventures. 


Crystal:

1) My first and foremost goal is to kick off Kiki Love Creations' first Scrap-a-long! This will get me back into something that I use to love but lost the time for. This scrap-a-long (SAL) will include monthly challenges. A few months will have techniques that I will demonstrate prior to the challenge. Anyone can join in the fun and I will be posting my project at the end of the month and encourage anyone participating to submit their works as well! Watch for the first SAL within the first week of January!

2) My main craft is crochet and this past year has taught me that not only do I love to make things from other's patterns, but I love to design my own as well. Over this next year, I would like to release at least 6 patterns for Kiki Love Creations!

3) My last goal is somewhat vague and I apologize for that but I would like to step outside my comfort zone and learn a new craft that I normally wouldn't consider. What is it you ask? I'm just not sure yet! But when I do figure it out, you'll be sure to get all the details right here on the blog! And if anyone wants to help with ideas, feel free to comment with suggestions!


We would like to take a moment to thank all our family members, friends, and fans!! You all have been the most amazing supporters of our adventure. Without you none of this could have been possible. 

We will see you in 2013!!!!!

Happy Crafting,
Crystal and Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from our readers. If you get a moment let us know what you think.