Saturday, December 15, 2012

Relaxing From Crafting?!?!?!?!?



Relaxing from Crafting?........ Have you ever heard such a thing! HAHAHA

Once in a while I will get asked what do you do to relax from crafting. Well I can't really say that I ever actually take a break from crafting. Sometimes we will go fishing or camping, but I still take my yarn with me. If I had to say there was one thing I love to do when I just want to clear my head from all the crafting and that is painting. I picked up painting as a hobby about a year ago and found that it is so relaxing to me. Whenever I get stressed out I have my husband build me a canvas and after I prime it I put my feelings into the brush and let it go.


A few days ago I wasn't stressed but I just needed a break from filling Christmas orders and working on Christmas gifts. So I pulled out my paints and decided to make my family a nice Christmas Painting for the wall.



I think its important to have something that you can just relax with. What do you do to escape?




Happy Crafting
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from our readers. If you get a moment let us know what you think.