Saturday, October 13, 2012

Homemade Memory Game




Who remembers the game Memory?



Well back in the day it was one of my favorites. This year my son has really started to get into the game as well. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to sit down and use some of my new Halloween stamps by Studio G and also some images that I found and created myself on my Silhouette. I also used the Silhouette to cut all the card stock. 
To color the images I used a variety of different materials. Most of all though I used a new water pen I just bought and my Studio G inks to give the pictures a water colored look. My writing partner Crystal had just taught me this technique a few days earlier and I couldn't wait to try it out.I think they turned out pretty nice. 
I used Elmer's spray adhesive to glue all the card stock together. Each card is made of 2 separate borders, a colored border and a black border. They also have a 2 1/2 inch green and white card stock sheets for the support. 



My little guy plays this all the time. Have you ever created your own games at home? What did you make?     
                                                               
 Happy Crafting 
Stephanie                           






No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from our readers. If you get a moment let us know what you think.