Monday, February 18, 2013

Saturday Spotlight Feature ~ Week 7



OH MY WORD. I know its a couple days late. My little one ended up falling ill over the weekend and I just lost track of things. However I would rather be late than not post at all because I did have an awesome feature to share with you.




So I would LOVE to introduce Alissa from Creative with Kids



In my house we love to paint. A while back I was on pinterest and came across this awesome thing to do for painting on the go for my son during our fishing and camping trips. Well with spring on the horizon most families are starting to plan their spring break vacations and I had to share this great on the go painting activity for your kids. 



"Watercolor fun you can take with you!  I’m so excited about this simple little idea!  These homemade just-add-water paint pages make it easy to say “yes” to painting, and we can take them on hikes or picnics!  All you need is some  watercolor paper and tubes of watercolor paint. 
I used KOI Watercolors but any liquid water colors will do, those are just what I had on hand."
 If you would like to read the rest of this post you can read it here









What an neat idea!!!  I know I can't wait to do this on our next family vacation. You can also follow Creative with kids on her Facebook Fan Page



Happy Crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from our readers. If you get a moment let us know what you think.