Friday, January 11, 2013

KiKi Love's Friday Foods ~ Peanut Butter Blossoms ~

Welcome to Kiki Love Creations first of many Friday Foods! Every friday we will be posting a recipe we LOVE! And we hope you will too!

This week I'm sharing my favorite cookie recipe. It was given to me by my grandmother. I tried many of these recipes and it never turn out the same as my grandmothers. Finally I gave in and asked her for her recipe and so very glad I did!

Peanut Butter Blossoms

1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 c brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg

1 3/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt

Mix together first 6 ingredients. Blend in next 3 dry ingredients. Shape into little balls and roll in extra sugar. Place on a ungreased cookie sheet approximately 2 inches apart. Bake at 375 for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and press a Hershey Kiss in the center of the ball. Bake for another 2-5 minutes.
Place on a wire rack to cool and enjoy!!

You can never go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate!! If you'd like to see a recipe featured, or a type of recipe, feel free to leave a comment or email us at kikilovecreate@gmail.com  At the end of the year we will be releasing our first yearly 'Cooking With Kiki Love Creations 2013' in PDF format!

Happy Cooking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from our readers. If you get a moment let us know what you think.