Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday Spotlight Feature Week 3




This week during my weekly link ups I saw something that I just LOVED and I had to share with you all. Kathe from over at Kathe with an E did a tutorial an a very cute and inexpensive Valentine's Day Decoration suitable for any home. 



http://www.kathewithane.com"   I have had this heart shaped form for years, just waiting for the creative juices to flow.  Plus, several years ago I had purchased some red garland at the Dollar Tree.  With Valentine's Day fast approaching, I decided to put the two together.
  
http://www.kathewithane.comIn less than 45 minutes I had a cute Valentine's Day decoration.
http://www.kathewithane.comBut, I felt it needed something more. Into my craft stash I dove. I found some puffy pink foam hearts and some polka dot ribbon. A few dobs of hot glue was all it took to make the little heart steal my heart.
I can hardly wait to incorporate my new little piece in with my other Valentine's Day decorations.  Heck, who knows!  I may even feel the creativity flow some more and add more Valentine crafts to my to do list!  " 


You can see more of Kathe's work on her blog page or you can follow her on Facebook as well. I know I will be looking forward to maybe trying this out. I just love quick, easy, and beautiful DIY Decorations. 

We would love to to see your work so if you would like to have your project featured in our Saturday Spotlight Feature please email us at kikilovecreate@gmail.com  Subject: Saturday Spotlight Feature and include your name, a few good quality photos, links to your shops and blog, and a description about yourself, your item, and what inspired you to create it. 




Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from our readers. If you get a moment let us know what you think.