Pork Egg Rolls
What you need:
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/2 cup salad shrimp, chopped
- oil for frying
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1-1 1/2 cups bean sprouts
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5-6 TBS soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 pkg egg roll wrappers
- sweet and sour sauce (for dipping)
- Cook pork until done and set aside.
- Fry cabbage for a few minutes in the oil.
- Add the shrimp, bean sprouts, garlic, soy sauce and sugar. Fry for a few minutes longer.
- Add cooked pork and cook for a few additional minutes.
- Remove from heat and but 1/3 cup pork mixture in each wrapper. Fold both sides in a roll up. When you get to the tip, moisten wrap corner before completely rolling closed.
- Fry egg rolls in 1" of oil until each side is golden brown.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to submit a recipe or would like to see something in particular!
Until next recipe....