Spinach Lasagna Roll-ups
What you'll need:
- 4-8oz cream cheese (Depending on how creamy you want it)
- 10oz chopped frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 9-12 lasagna noodles
- 1 can spaghetti sauce
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package.
- Soften cream cheese.
- Squeeze as much water from the spinach as possible.
- Mix cheeses and spinach.
- Working one noodle at a time, spread a thin layer of cheese mixture on noodles after patting dry with a paper towel. TIP: don't bother with utensils! Just use your fingers!
- Roll noodle tightly and place seam side down in a 9x13 baking pan.
- When all are made up, top with sauce. TIP: covering as much of the noodle with sauce will eliminate the noodle to become hard when cooking.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan cheese (or any cheese of your preference.)
Years and years ago, someone made a spinach lasagna and I have been on the search for that exact recipe! If you have a normal, meatless spinach lasagna recipe, I would love to try it out! But until then, I'll stick with these lovely roll-ups!
Until next recipe....